Monday, June 23, 2008

what does ebbandflo sound like?

Well, you know what her fingers look like - so play the video and find out what her voice sounds like!

Here I'm crushing (or recycling) a piece of dried art clay silver for my slip or paste jar. crushing the dried art clay Nothing is ever wasted in the art clay world, even dust can be collected from filing and added to the slip jar. crushed art clay

From here, the slip can be used to 'glue' on bails or help embed wire into a design, to fill in cracks once a piece is dry or to cover a leaf or seedpod in paste as seen in this finished piece. fall detail (crafting365 d30)

For instructions on how to complete this similar project see Tammy Powley's excellent new book, Picture Yourself Creating Metal Clay Jewelry . Tammy is also selling some of her gorgeous fine silver creations in her new Etsy Crafty Princess shop,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your accent! I didn't realize what a southern drawl I had until I did my DVD!

Sixth and Elm said...

I wouldn't be very good conserving with metal clay. When I create I make a mess and I would nver be able to round up all the shavings like that!
Tellie

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!